Metzger Mancini & Lackner CPA’s

 

F. Dale and Carolyn Metzger of South Bend, Indiana founded the firm in 1956 to serve the business communities of Northern Indiana and Southern Michigan. As the company grew, Joe Mancini joined the firm in 1981; with Larry Lackner joining in 1989. The firm was later renamed Metzger, Mancini & Lackner, LLP and moved to its present location at 115 S. Eddy St., South Bend, Indiana in 1996.