McDonald Studio

McDonald Studio is proud to be the oldest photography studio in the Michiana area. At the young age of 19, Albert McDonald founded McDonald Studio in 1861 and quickly established a new level of high quality photography. He eventually passed the studio on to his son Edwin who along with a few other owners carried on the tradition of photographic excellence throughout the years. In 1946 Raymond F. Patnaude and his wife Beulah purchased the studio and in 1975 were joined by their son David and his wife Ann who have passionately maintained the studio’s reputation for high quality portraits, cutting edge technology and a family like atmosphere.