Look for the little red and white house located next to The South Bend Chocolate Café. Santa's House is a great place to spend one-on-one time with the "big guy." So don't forget to bring your wish list and a camera!
Location: Located at 100 Block of S. Michigan St. and Former College Football Hall of Fame
Brought to you by: Mahoney Family Dentistry
- Bring your own camera and take photos of Santa with your loved ones.
- Receive a candy cane and 'I Believe' sticker from Santa.
- Ride the Transpo Bus for free on dates TBA.
- Present your "I Believe" sticker to the South Bend Chocolate Cafe for a complimentary chocolate bar and many other gifts and discounts!
- When the weather outside is "frightful" Santa moves insides to his Workshop to visit with all the boys and girls
Location: Begins at Jon Hunt Plaza, ends at former College Football Hall of Fame Gridiron with Fireworks.
After your visit with Santa head inside the former College Football Hall of Fame. The Workshop is where you can spend time with family and friends doing all sorts of activities and having fun!
- Coloring, holiday movies, hands-on activities - cookie decorating and demonstrations.
- Live musical performances throughout the month.
- Visit Santa's Gingerbread Village to see the beautiful gingerbread creations by "kids" of all ages and don't forget to vote for your favorite!
- Stop by the downtown information table for special offerings by downtown merchants and businesses.
Two hour on-street parking is available on most downtown streets. Please look for parking signs on the street. In addition to on-street, the following City parking garages offer free parking after 6:00 PM on weekdays and all day on weekends:
Main-Colfax Garage (enter via Main St.)
Leighton Center Garage (enter via Jefferson Blvd.)