Are you an artist? Do you want to share your creations with the world? Want to enjoy a beautiful summer day hanging out by the East Race? Then this event is for you!
Over 500 visitors are rafting, walking, biking, picnicking, and hanging out along the East Race each Saturday. Arts on the Race participants will have the opportunity to display and sell their artwork and/or provide live demonstrations. Each registered artist will receive a 10 x 10 booth space and a temporary display permit allowing them to sell during event hours. There are only 20 slots available for each date, so register today to save your space.
Details to participate as an Arts on the Race artist are as follows:
Event dates and times:
- Artists are assigned a marked 10 x 10 space.
- You must bring your own table, chairs, and tent.
- No electricity is available.
- Set-up, parking, and booth location will be emailed to you after registration.
- You must pre register for each event date that you want to attend. A nominal, nonrefundable $10 application fee applies for each event date.
- All items on display must be art handmade by you. No food, antiques, direct sales items, ect will be permitted.
- Artwork containing nudity or profanity is not permitted.
- Artists are responsible for complete clean up of their space including all materials, equipment, and trash. Let's keep the East Race looking beautiful!
- Cancellation: if for any reason you can't attend your scheduled event date, you must notify the event coordinator at least 3 days in advance.
- Failure to comply with any of the guidelines, could result in expulsion for the event, and exclusion from future events.